Chocolate is well known as one of the most popular foods in the whole world for more than three thousand years. But first of all; let´s get one thing very clear. Like any other food, overconsumption of chocolate could be harmful to our healthcare. So it could produce negative effects on us. Therefore, we widely recommend to be eaten with real moderation taking into account all of its risks.
John Hopkins university´s researches have stated that chocolate really helps to prevent blood clots. According to them the grain of cocoa produces very similar effects to those found with the famous aspirin in blood´s platelets. Very dark chocolate and free sugar is the most convenient one to get this amazing benefit. So this is the first ground rule to eat chocolate, the others 5 equally important are the following:
2) It is an excellent topic of conversation at anytime and everywhere. . There is absolutely no one who does not like chocolate in the world around. Everybody loves them and has something to say in its favor.
3) It can be used such as a real way of social politeness for gifts, recognition and awards. Everyone really enjoys and appreciates a great number of different chocolate shapes for very pleasant ways of social courtesy.
4) Their very intense and varied delicious tastes and smells are really appealing for all of human likings. Come on. Ask for anyone. Nobody doubts it!.
5) It is also well known as a drink very internationally accepted and recognized. No limits for different and combined hot or cold chocolate beverages. Nowadays all of them can certainly be found everywhere and anytime.
6) Believe it or not, Chocolate is really linked to wonderful feelings of love and happiness. Their cocoa grains certainly are linked to serotonin level which produces a magnificent feeling of well-being in human brains. So it can help us to feel really good. Very serious researches have shown that melting chocolate in your mouth may create a faster heart rate than that one generated passionately through any wonderful love kiss.
So let´s eat and drink Chocolate ! !
Copyright © 2013 - arriaza.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com